Please click on the following link to visit our school district website regarding enrollment and transfer.
You must register your child at your resident school based on your Milpitas resident address. If you do not know your resident school, please use the District's School Locator below.
Registration for the 2018-2019 School Year will begin March 1, 2018. This is for all incoming kindergartners who turned 5 years old on or before September 1st, 2013 and for all new students to Zanker School. Registration must be submitted online at http://www.musd.org/enrollment.html BEFORE any paperwork can be submitted in the office. Once you receive an email confirming the registration process, you can come in with your necessary paperwork.
The following information is required to complete the registration process:
- Original Birth Certificate (Kindergarten must be born September 1, 2013 or before.)
- Guardian's Driver License (must be in Zanker's attendance area)
- PG&E or Water Bill
- Mortgage Statement or *Rental Agreement dated within 1 year. (*Trans 02 and *Property Owner's Driver's License)
- Dental Screening (Kindergarten and 1st Grade, given after September 1, 2017)
- Immunizations (4 Polio, 5 DTP, 2 MMR, 3 Hepatitis B, 1 Varicella, *TB)
(*TB for must be completed within 1 year prior to school start date.
- Health Examination (Required for Kindergarten and 1st Grade, given 6 months prior to starting Kinder.)
- Release of Student Records (1st-6th Grades)
Registration is not complete until all required items have been submitted. Only at that time, your child will receive a registration number. The first day of the school year is Thursday, August 16th. Students must be present to guarantee their seat.
We do not currently provide tours of our campus.