Principal: Mrs. Shangrila Mia-Ramzan
Assistant Principal: Mr. Recep Iscan
December 23-January 3
Registration for the 2020-2021 School Year will begin Tuesday, January 28th, 2020.
Free and Reduced Price Meals are available to families who believe they may qualify. If your family chooses to apply please complete a "Free and Reduced Meal Price Application Form." The forms can be accessed online (much faster processing time) at the link below or obtained and returned (completed) to any school office. You will be notified by mail of your child's status. Until notification you must provide your child with a lunch or lunch money. Applications must be renewed at the start of every school year.
Only complete one application per family. The information you give will be used to determine or prove your child's eligibility for free or reduced-priced meals. This information may also be used for other state or federally funded school benefits.
JACK EMERY FOOD DRIVE
Hello Zanker Families,
Our school participates with all other MUSD schools every year in this opportunity to help out our community. Please see details below:
We are collecting cans and cash from through December 11th.
- Our school goal is to collect 3,500 cans and $750 in cash.
- Canned or boxed goods must be unopened and the expiration date cannot have passed. All items must be non-perishable and cannot require refrigeration. Examples of acceptable donations are:
- Canned soups
- Dry starches (ie. rice, noodles, beans, etc.)
- Canned starches (ie. beans, spaghetti, ravioli, etc.)
- Canned vegetables
- Desserts (ie. boxed pudding mix, cake mix, boxes of Jell-O, etc.)
- Dairy & Juices (ie. dried milk, canned milk, non-dairy milk, canned juice, etc.)
- Baby Food
- Candy/Sweets (ie. gum, wrapped candy, etc.)
- Pet food
- Toys (only new and unwrapped)
We appreciate your help and your support of this great opportunity! Please see your child's teacher if you have questions.
Mrs. Hingrajia, Mrs. Vigneri & the Zanker Student Council
Pearl Zanker Elementary
1585 Fallen Leaf Drive
Milpitas, CA 95035
Milpitas Unified School District
1331 E. Calaveras Blvd.
Milpitas, CA 95035